Now that we have reviewed a number of the key elements of Single-Family Rental (SFR) investing, including who we are, due diligence, certified properties and financing options, we think you’re ready to dive into the process of buying an SFR investment property online through our transparent marketplace.In this installment of our 5-part series, we will walk through the steps to invest in real estate on Roofstock. We’ll outline the simple steps that investors like you are taking to build their SFR portfolios —from the comfort of their computer, tablet or mobile device!
With a few clicks, you can begin immediately generating cash flow in one of our certified ‘roofs’.
Steps to Investing Through Roofstock
- Research markets and specific homes within a market
- Browse and use filters to identify Certified Roofs that meet your investment criteria
- Understand the financial performance of each property using our analytical tools.
- Review inspection reports, title reports, valuations, and appraisals in the Diligence Vault
- Add roofs to your cart—make an offer on select properties
- Checkout and pay the Roofstock Marketplace Fee
- Choose your Roofstock Certified property manger
- Secure financing (if applicable) and property insurance
- Close on the property!
As a reminder, Roofstock is with you every step of the way, providing unparalleled diligence materials, advisory services and making it easier, quicker and more convenient than traditional SFR investing.
Please don’t hesitate to contact one of our Roofstock Advisors to learn more about the team or SFR investing by email at email@example.com or by calling (800) 339-8511.