Unless the home is subject to an inspection contingency, prior to publishing on the marketplace, an experienced inspection firm performs a multi-point property inspection for safety, habitability and risk, including external and major systems review and internal review of the property, along with an estimate of certain repair and “turn” costs
- Obtain and review a preliminary title report to determine that there are no uninsurable encumbrances or liens, or preliminary title commitments, where applicable.
- Determine if the property is part of an HOA and, if applicable, summarize fees and terms.
- Review and summarize key lease terms including monthly rent, lease-end date, security deposit, and utility responsibility
- Review tenant payment history.
- Documents and analysis are available to you in each property’s document vault.