Roofstock Referral Program
Terms & Conditions for Referrers
By participating in the Roofstock Referral Program (the “Program”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- You and the person you refer will each earn a VISA gift card for each Eligible Referral. “Eligible Referral” means an individual who you refer to us that (1) either creates a Roofstock account through the link we provided to you or lists a home for sale on the Roofstock Marketplace and (2) enters into a contract to buy or sell a home through the Roofstock Marketplace.
- You will receive an email providing instructions to redeem your gift card within 30 days after your Eligible Referral enters into a contract to buy or sell a home through the Roofstock Marketplace.
- Only one gift card will be provided for each Eligible Referral.
- There is no limit to the number of Eligible Referrals that you can make under the Program.
- Gift cards are subject to the Visa Cardholder Agreement and related terms and conditions, which are provided with each card. Gift cards can be used everywhere that Visa debit cards are accepted, subject to the Visa Cardholder Agreement and any conditions and limitations imposed by merchants. Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash and are not transferable. Employees of Roofstock and its affiliates and their immediate family members may not participate in the Program. Roofstock is not responsible for replacing any lost or stolen gift cards.
- Roofstock may terminate or modify the Program at any time without any notice.