MyRoofstock is a personal online dashboard that makes it easy for buyers and sellers to:
- Save and track properties of interest
- Monitor property status and pricing changes for any previously saved properties
- View the Certification status for any home that has been submitted for listing on Roofstock
- Allows sellers to edit any of their properties already listed for sale
- Streamline negotiations by making and responding to offers and counter offers
- Manage documents throughout the entire sales transaction from listing to closing
You can access MyRoofstock after logging in to your account and going to the upper right hand corner of the page.
Some of the things you can do in MyRoofstock include:
MyRoofstock makes it easy to track all of your favorite properties in one place. You can set alerts to be immediately notified of any changes to the listing status or price of your saved properties. When you are ready, just click on the property to make an offer.
For Buyers, MyRoofstock now lets you track all of your offers and transactions in one place:
- Quickly respond to a seller
- Make a counter-offer
- View a timeline of your transaction
- Access and download property documents
- View key milestones through the close of escrow
For Sellers, MyRoofstock now lets you track all of your listings from certification to close of escrow in one place:
- View the certification status of your listing
- Easily update the property listing information
- Upload marketing photos to best present your property
- Respond to offers, accept, or make a counter offer
- View key milestones through close of escrow
These calculators were designed to help Roofstock’s users become better informed investors.
- Cloudhouse Rental Calculator makes it easy to receive a complete forecast of the potential return on any single-family home in the US. Simply enter any address into our calculator to generate the estimated rental revenue and expenses for a home – even if the property has never been used as a rental before.
- Financing Calculator uses factors such as property price, down payment, credit score and more to find available financing options. Users then have the option to connect more easily with a Roofstock lending partner to get pre-approved for a loan.
You can easily find these tools in the navigation bar under “Tools and Calculators”.
We hope you enjoy these new features and we welcome any feedback or ideas you may have to improve them.